Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm going to Holland for a week! It's this European exchange thing where I go to Holland and a person from Holland comes to stay with us for a week. And the best part is I get to go for free! I'm still not completely sure why. It's sometime in either March or May, I can't remember which. I think May. So I'm excited for it!

I also am helping the English teacher with a play that she wants to put on with the students with Hamlet. I don't know how much fun it will be, but we'll see. I don't do anything in my class anyway so it will be a nice change to actually be doing something. 

We don't have internet at my house for a few days because I think they forgot to pay the bill or something. It makes me realize how heavy I actually rely on the internet. Not so much that I can't survive without it, but it's definitely a nice thing to have. 

I've applied to SUNY Brockport and SUNY Plattsburgh to go to in the fall when I come back. Now I'm in the process of applying for financial aid. Not so much fun. This whole thing would be much easier if I were back in the US. But I'll get it all done one way or another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment